Need more information? You’ve come to the right place!
- Adding default fee(s) to your loan balance;
- Attempting direct debit transaction(s) for the outstanding arrears amount from your nominated bank account at any date/time after the default date;
- Reporting your credit default to credit reporting agencies;
- Contacting your employer to lodge a wage deduction request;
- Employing a debt collection agency to recover the debt. This will incur a collection agency fee;
- Using any other rights and powers under your loan agreement with us.
Repaying your loan to SeedCash is as easy as pie. We’ll direct debit your account in the evening of your dated installment for the amount according to the repayment schedule you’ve chosen. Make sure you’ve got money in there on the specified day(s) or until debited successfully to avoid default penalties.
- Your bank has not yet implemented systems capable of enabling same day payments/clearance; OR
- Your application was finalized after 4:00PM, then it is likely that the bank will process the funds to show in your account on the next business day; OR
- Your bank might have a delay in showing the payment on your statement.
Once your loan has been approved, you will find the funds in your account within 24 hours.
- You provided false, fraudulent or misleading information, or withholding relevant information;
- You are not over 18 years old;
- You are not currently residing in New Zealand;
- You do not have a valid photo ID (any passport or NZ driving license accepted);
- You are not a NZ/AU Resident/Citizen or hold a valid work visa;
- You are currently not in full-time/part-time employment;
- You have not completed minimum six weeks of employment with your current employer;
- You are currently not earning at least $300 per week;
- You have an adverse or poor credit history;
- Your financial conduct, as shown on your bank statement, indicating that you have budgetary or existing debt problems;
- You are currently bankrupt/insolvent;
- We were not able to verify your personal information including employment;
- You do not have an active bank account with at least last three months of regular payroll transactions;
- You have provided someone else’s bank account or we were not able to verify your bank account information;
- You do not have an access to internet;
- You do not have an active and registered mobile number;
- You do not have an active email address.
- Website: Fill-up and submit our online loan application form and we will get in touch with you to go through the application.
- SMS: You can apply for a SeedCash loan by sending a FREE SMS to 5808 in a specific message format. For example, If u want $5000 and your personal SeedCash PIN code is ABC12D, then send the following free SMS to 5808: “Seed Loan $5000 ABC12D“. (only available for returning customers)
- Phone: You can contact our office on 0800 7333 28 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:30PM (Monday to Friday) and one of our friendly staff member will assist you to lodge a loan application recalling your previous application details. (only available for returning customers)
- You need to be over 18 years old;
- You need to be currently residing in New Zealand;
- You need to have a valid photo ID (any passport or NZ driving license accepted);
- You need to be a NZ/AU Resident/Citizen or hold a valid work visa;
- You need to be working full-time/part-time for at least six weeks with your current employer;
- You need to be earning at least $300 per week;
- You need to have an active bank account with at least three regular payroll transactions;
- You need to have an access to internet as our loan application process is 100% online;
- You need to have an active and registered mobile number;
- You need to have an active email address;
Our “fax-less”or “paperless” loans are fast, convenient and easy! The loan application is simply filled out and submitted online. In the event that we do encounter any difficulties verifying the information provided, we may simply require you to fax or scan supporting documents to us.
The documents requested may be one or all of the following:
- Scan copy of your NZ driver licence.
- Scan copy of passport along with the visa page (if applicable).
- Most recent bank statement (in pdf format) showing the past 3 months transactions.
- Proof of address (utility bills etc).
- Loan Statements of your existing debts (if applicable).
Our customer service team is available between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday on 0800 7333 28 (excluding public holidays).
Alternatively you can also email us at: email@example.com. We always aim to respond to any email queries within 24 hours during the week. If you contact us over the weekend or on a public holiday, we’ll be in touch with you on the very next business day.
In the event that you believe that you will be unable to meet your repayments, please contact us immediately either via phone or email and discuss your circumstances with one of our helpful customer service team, so we are able to find an appropriate payment agreement that works for both parties.
If you suspect that you are going to have insufficient funds in your bank account on your repayment date, you must contact us immediately either via phone or email to put a halt on the direct debit. Contact must be made at least two business days before the due date, otherwise we will be unable to stop the direct debit, as it will have already been processed by your bank.